The Academic Partner (AP) shall,
- Create a formal Entrepreneurship Development Cell or leverage existing Entrepreneurship Development Cell / Incubator to conduct Entrepreneurship Awareness and Motivation workshops/talks to encourage students to participate in entrepreneurship-related activities.
- Help in conducting Outreach programs within the respective districts.
- Conduct Hackathons or ideation events to encourage students to come up with ideas.
- Provide support to students with innovative ideas.
- Organize an Annual Conference and Business plan contest to identify and recognize the budding entrepreneurs.
- Facilitate student interaction with startups.
- Make best efforts to support startups from the region with knowledge and access to resources (e.g. incubation facility, technology labs), so that innovative ideas can be transformed into successful business ventures.
- Take care of the expenses for conducting internal programs or contests.
- Take care of the cost of travel, boarding, and lodging (if applicable) for the personnel attending capacity building or networking meets at the Assam Startup – The Nest.