Applicants must be adult Indian citizens, i.e. only those who have completed 18 years from date of notification.
- Applicant must have an existing business in Assam or willing to set up a new business in Assam, thereby contributing to economic development Assam.
- Having at least a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) with Proof of Concept (POC)
- Should ideally have demonstrated some traction from customers
- Preference will be given to those with a full-time core team
- The plan / venture should not belong to following industries- alcohol, tobacco, gambling, firearms and explosives.
- The business should not be an expansion or extension of an existing business (including Family business)
The entire process of getting enrolled (for startups) and incubated in Assam Startup- the nest is highlighted below:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button and fill up the form to enrol your startup for the selection process
- Your application will be screened as per the set guidelines through a three-stage screening and selection process.
- You will be thereafter informed about your startup’s/ idea’s selection or rejection for final presentation.
- If selected for presentation, you will be called for a presentation of your business plan/idea to various Selection Committee Panels.
- Based on your final presentation your startup will be selected or rejected for incubation in Assam Startup- the nest.
- After selection you will be onboarded for incubation through a pre-defined process.